147.love me, all i need is a hug

save me... from this sadness it's coming or take me, before my smile it's dissolving... wake me, from this nightmare i'm entering... don't let me fall in the corners of my own, as a tear comes from inside... i feel like i'm gonna drown and as i'm searching for something to occupy my mind again... i lay down on my bed, but then, a picture of my soul, shows me there's no way instead... touch me, make me feel i'm alive or forgget me... maybe i would die with time... love me, all i need is a hug, embrace me'cause times are going too rough and, as i think, i'm lost nowhere... i find where i am all alone and as i'm desperating slowly just looking at my night without stars i pray that someone could call but, then a picture of my own, tells me i'm made to fall... and it's a picture of my own, a picture of my own, a picture of my own, that's making me feel this way and i'm so sorry babe... it's all so silent here up here, here, here...

(pomo f)

Sem comentários: